Contains real-world exercises that offer practical experience that your students can apply on the job
AutoDesk Inventory; 2011 Essentials Plus is an essential manual for learning the basic sketching and modeling techniques through advanced modeling software. Serving as an excellent classroom resource, this guide is the perfect combination of a reference and how-to manual, and provides give in-depth explanations of the user interface, dialog boxes, toolbars, drawing views, schedules, assembly modeling and more for mastering the AutoDesk software. This comprehensive text also includes step-by-step tutorials to showcase practical skills as well as project exercises for students that are designed to give self-paced learning through classroom instruction. 768 pp.
- Real world exercises that offer practical experience to all students that they can apply on the job site.
- Modular coverage that makes it easy for students to find material on every task within the text.
- Straightforward examples that prevent students from becoming overwhelmed through complex data sets.
- Project files that are available online to make it easier for students to complete exercises.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Getting Starting.
- 2. Sketching, Constraining, And Dimensioning.
- 3. Creating And Editing Sketched Features.
- 4.Creating Placed Features.
- 5. Creating And Editing Drawing Views.
- 6. Creating And Documenting Assemblies.
- 7. Advanced Part Modeling Techniques.
- 8. Icomponents And Parameters.
- 9. Advanced Assembly Modeling Techniques.
- 10. Sheet Metal Design.