Achieve professional results with AutoCAD 2010 Tutor for Engineering Graphics
AutoCAD 2010 Tutor for Engineering Graphics is a classic reference work that features self-paced tutorials that will teach students how to take full advantage of the 2010 AutoCAD software package. The step by step design problems and exercises will lead students from simple one view engineering drawings through geometric instructions, auxiliary views, multiview projections and section views. This tutorial workbook also provides coverage of 3-D solid modeling and photorealistic rendering.
- Unique exercises that will encourage all readers to master the use of AutoCAD commands before going to other topics discussed in the book.
- Gives users realistic engineering drawing problems as well as command specific exercises to support learning within the visual AutoCAD user interface.
- Includes accompanying CD with files that will allow users to execute problems, tutorials and exercises in order to obtain immediate feedback on their progress while using AutoCAD.
New To This Edition:
- In the chapter questions on student resource CD rather than within the text.
- Discussion of general drafting concepts has also been moved to the student resource CD.
- New chapter titles to streamline the text with previously separated chapters.
- Chapters dedicated to topics such as geometric and dimensional relationships
- Chapter changes to reflect the AutoCAD 2010 interface.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Getting Started with AutoCAD.
- 2. Drawing Setup and Organization.
- 3. AutoCAD Display and Basic Selection Operations.
- 4. Modifying Your Drawing.
- 5. Performing Geometric Constructions.
- 6. Working with Text, Fields, and Tables.
- 7. Object Grips and Changing the Properties of Objects.
- 8. Multiview Projection and Auxiliary Views.
- 9. Creating Section Views.
- 10. Adding Dimensions to Your Drawing.
- 11. Managing Dimension Styles.
- 12. Analyzing 2D Drawings.
- 13. Creating Parametric Drawings.
- 14. Working with Drawing Layouts.
- 15. Plotting Your Drawings.
- 16. Working with Blocks.
- 17. Working with Attributes.
- 18. Working with File References.
- 19. Advanced Layout Techniques.
- 20. Solid Modeling Fundamentals.
- 21. Concept Modeling and Editing Solids.
- 22. Creating 2D Drawings from a 3D Model.
- 23. Producing Renderings and Motion Studies.