ASHRAE Technical Committees have revised nearly every chapter to cover current requirements, technology, and design practice!
The 2011 ASHRAE Handbook: HVAC Applications comprises over 60 chapters covering a broad range of facilities and topics, and is written to help engineers design and use equipment and systems described in other Handbook volumes. ASHRAE Technical Committees have revised nearly every chapter to cover current requirements, technology, and design practice. An accompanying CD-ROM contains all the volume’s chapters in both I-P and SI units.
System requirements for 2011 ASHRAE Handbook: HVAC Applications CD:
- CD-ROM drive Adobe Reader 8 or higher
- Windows: Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional or Home, Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Business, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or 2 (32- or 64-bit editions), or Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium,
- Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32- or 64-bit)
- 256 MB of RAM 125 MB of available hard-disk space
- PDF viewing software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Macintosh: Mac OS X v10.4.11 or higher
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB recommended) 125 MB of available hard-disk space
- Firefox or Safari