Ensure your test-taking confidence with ASE Test Preparation - A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines, 1st Edition
The 1st edition of Delmar’s Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Test Preparation Manual for the A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines certification exam contains an abundance of content designed to help you successfully pass your ASE exam. This manual will ensure that you not only understand the task list and therefore the content your actual certification exam will be based upon, but also provides descriptions of the various types of questions on a typical ASE exam, as well as presents valuable test taking strategies enabling you to be fully prepared and confident on test day. 192 pp.
- Delmar matches their practice test question weighting to the ASE task list, so you are focusing your preparation time on the same areas that you will be tested.
- Delmar provides an overview of what to expect when taking an ASE exam, so you not only gain comfort from a content perspective, but also have an understanding of the entire process.
- Delmar includes only the most up-to-date ASE task list data in their manuals, ensuring you are preparing with the current materials.
- Delmar provides an overview of each task, providing an easy reference point for help in answering all ASE questions.
- Delmar uses all ASE-style exam questions in their practice exams, allowing you to gain comfort in not only the content of the exam, but the style in which the questions are written.
- Delmar provides detailed explanations as to why a particular answer is correct or incorrect so you can target your time preparing on the areas that need the most focus.
New to this Edition:
- Delmar has significantly increased the number of practice exams in their preparation manuals – providing you with six practice exams (the most in the industry!) as a means of providing you with as many opportunities as possible to ensure your test-taking confidence.