ASE Test Preparation study guide for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the T7 Medium/Heavy Truck Heating, Ventilation & A/C ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The T7 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the T7 ASE test.
- Extensive Refrigeration System, Heating System, Engine Cooling System, and Manual and Automatic Control System diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Refrigeration System, Heating System, Engine Cooling System, and Manual and Automatic Control System repair information, including detailed disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- Detailed Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, Handling and System Retrofit procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all heating, ventilation and A/C system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age T7 Medium/Heavy Truck Heating, Ventilation & A/C Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age T7 Medium/Heavy Truck Heating, Ventilation & A/C Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.