ASE Test Preparation study guide for gasoline engines
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the T1 Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines
ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The T1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the T1 ASE test.
- Extensive Engine Mechanical, Lubrication, Cooling, Ignition, Fuel, Exhaust, Engine Electrical, Emissions Control and Computerized Engine Control Systems diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as complete engine testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Engine Mechanical, Lubrication, Cooling, Ignition, Fuel, Exhaust, Engine Electrical, Emissions Control and Computerized Engine Control Systems repair information, including detailed disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all gasoline engine-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age T1 Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age T1 Medium/Heavy Truck Gasoline Engines Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.