ASE Test Preparation study guide for exhaust systems
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the X1 Exhaust Systems ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The X1 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the X1 ASE test.
- Extensive coverage of Exhaust System inspection, repair, fabrication and installation procedures.
- Extensive Exhaust System subsystem diagnosis and repair information, including catalytic converters, oxygen sensors (O2S/HO2S), the air injection reactor (AIR) system, the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system, and the early fuel evaporation (EFE) system.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all exhaust system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age X1 Exhaust Systems Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age X1 Exhaust Systems Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.