ASE Test Preparation study guide for drivetrain
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the T3 Medium/Heavy Truck Drivetrain ASE
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The T3 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the T3 ASE test.
- Extensive Clutch, Manual Transmission, Driveshaft, Universal-Joint, and Drive Axle diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes.
- Extensive Clutch, Manual Transmission, Driveshaft, Universal-Joint, and Drive Axle repair information, including detailed disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all drivetrain-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age T3 Medium/Heavy Truck Drivetrain Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age T3 Medium/Heavy Truck Drivetrain Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.