ASE Test Preparation study guide for Air Conditioning Systems & Controls
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the S7 School Bus Air Conditioning Systems and Controls ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The S7 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the S7 ASE test.
- Extensive Refrigeration System and Control System diagnostic information, including symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Refrigeration System and Control System repair information, including detailed disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- Detailed Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling and Handling procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all A/C system-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age S7 School Bus Air Conditioning Systems and Controls Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age S7 School Bus Air Conditioning Systems and Controls Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.