ASE Study Guide - A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines
This ASE study guide will help you pass your light vehicle diesel engines test with ease!
Motor Age Training is the only study guide publisher to bring you the A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines for 2009 testing seasons.
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The A9 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the A9 ASE test.
- Extensive Engine Block and Fuel System Diagnosis and Repair, Cylinder Head and Valvetrain Diagnosis and Repair.
- Lubrication and Cooling Systems Diagnosis and Repair, Air Induction and Exhaust Systems Diagnosis and Repair.
- Extensive Engine Mechanical, Lubrication, Cooling, Fuel, Cylinder Head, Air Induction and Exhaust Systems repair information, including detailed engine disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair and assembly procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all Light Vehicle Diesel Engine terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations, and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age A9 Light Vehicle Diesel Engines Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.