Update your ASCE library with the ASCE/SEI 24-14!
ASCE/SEI 24-14 - Flood Resistant Design and Construction is a revision of ASCE/SEI 24-05. This Standard provides the minimum requirements for flood-resistant design and the construction of structures located in flood hazard areas. The information contained in this standard can be applied to new construction. This includes: (a) new structures including subsequent work to such structures, and (b) work classified as substantial repair or substantial improvement of an existing structure that is not an historic structure.
- Basic Requirements for Flood Hazard Areas
- High Risk Flood Hazard Areas
- Coastal High Hazard Areas and Coastal A Zones
- Dry and Wet Flood Proofing
- Building Access
- and Miscellaneous Construction.