Pass the Architect Registration Exam 5.0 with confidence!
If you are studying for the Architect Registration Exam 5.0 (ARE 5.0), then you better turn to the ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam by David Kent Ballast and Steven E. O’Hara PE.
Inside this guide you will find detailed explanations for all six of the exam divisions. The authors provide over 150 examples to help you assuredly pass the exam with full confidence. Also included are over 100 tables and nearly 400 figures!
Inside you will in find information on:
- Business operations
- Financial and risk management
- Delivery of services
- Project planning and management
- Project execution and quality control
- Building context
- Codes and regulations during programming
- Site analysis
- Selection of structural systems
- Site work design development
- Sustainable design
- Codes and regulations during design development
- Barrier-free design
- Human comfort and mechanical system fundamentals
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Structural systems
- Fundamentals of lighting and acoustics
- Vertical transportation
- Site work
- Concrete, masonry and metals
- Structural and rough carpentry
- Finish carpentry and architectural woodwork
- Moisture protection and thermal insulation
- Loads on buildings
- Building configuration and budgeting
- And much more!
Table of Contents:
Codes and Standards Used in this Book
Division 1: Practice Management
Division 2: Project Management
Division 3: Programming & Analysis
Division 4: Project Planning & Design
Division 5: Project Development & Documentation
Division 6: Construction & Evaluation
About the authors:
David Kent Ballast, FAIA, NCARB, CSI, is the foremost expert on architectural research consulting. He offers his services to architects, interior designers and the rest of the construction industry.
Steven E. O’Hara, PE, is an expert on architectural engineering. He is a professor in the School of Architecture at Oklahoma State University.
Ensure confidence in the Architect Registration Exam 5.0. Buy your copy of the ARE 5 Review Manual for the Architect Registration Exam today!