The updated 2nd Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards for Residential Construction!
Architectural Graphic Standards For Residential Construction has been updated and revised, and provides a wealth of information on residential projects. New and expanded content includes invaluable information on sustainable and green designs, residential construction code requirements, sample residential drawings, and contemporary issues in residential construction. With the newest “smart” details that go beyond dimensions, and with updated references to the International Residential Building Code, this book will give also provide you with valuable time saving BIM-ready materials. 736 pp.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Basics of House Design
- Chapter 2: Habitable Spaces
- Chapter 3: Ancillary Buildings.
- Chapter 4: Uninhabitable Spaces
- Chapter 5: Outdoor Spaces
- Chapter 6: Structure.
- Chapter 7: Shell
- Chapter 8: Interiors.
- Chapter 9: Services
- Chapter 10: Equipment And Furnishings
- Chapter 11: Special Construction And Deconstruction.
- Chapter 12: Sitework.
- Chapter 13: Concrete.
- Chapter 14: Masonry
- Chapter 15: Metal
- Chapter 16: Wood, Plastics, And Composites
- Chapter 17: Glass
- Chapter 18: Aging In Place/Visitability.
- Chapter 19: Shop Fabricated, Field Erected Construction “Pre-Fabricated Components”.
- Chapter 20: BIM For Residential Construction