Cover the basics of form design and construction with the new ACI SP-4, 8th Edition!
ACI SP-4: Formwork for Concrete covers everything from structural design details to basic design principles. Users will find information for design suggestions and material properties. This edition has come updated and revised to contain a wealth of essential information for both veteran designers and novices in order to improved safety, quality and economy in all types of formwork.
Benefits of the 8th Edition include:
- An ACI best-selling document
- Allowable strength design and load and resistance factor design examples
- Updated to current standards
- Chapter problems for classroom study
- 500 modern color photographs
- 150 color illustrations
- Includes ACI 347R-14