Update your ACI Manual of Concrete Practice with the new 2016 Edition. Order the full set and save!
The ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
- The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
- More than 240 documents
- Seven parts, plus a separate index
- Documents easier to locate because they’re arranged in numerical order Comprehensive and Authoritative
- Developed to be comprehensive
The MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the MCP includes 240 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2014 version of ACI’s Building Code for Structural Concrete & Commentary (318-14) - The Most-Used Documents on Concrete Technology.
An encyclopedia of concrete technology, the MCP has information needed by the engineer, architect, contractor, concrete/concrete product producer. . . Everyone involved in the design and use of concrete.
- Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
- Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
- Specification writing
- Concrete mixture proportioning
- Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
- Hot- and cold-weather concreting
- Inspection and testing
- Construction tolerances
- Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation
If you’re looking for one set to answer all your concrete questions, you should order the The ACI Manual of Concrete 7-Volume Set, 2016. It is like having a complete library of reference on concrete from ACI, to answer every one of your questions and make sure that you stay code-compliant.