Update your ACI Manual of Concrete Practice CD-ROM with the 2009 Edition!
The ACI Manual of Concrete Practice (MCP) is the most comprehensive concrete reference set available. It contains all of the widely used ACI concrete and masonry code requirements, specifications, guides and reports.
- The largest, single source of concrete information in one set of books
- More than 190 documents
- Six parts, plus a separate index
- Documents easier to locate because they’re arranged in numerical order
Comprehensive and Authoritive
Developed to be comprehensive. The 2009 MCP contains all of the ACI documents you need to answer your questions about code requirements, specifications, tolerances, concrete proportions, construction methods, evaluations of test results, and many more topics. In fact, the 2009 MCP includes 190 of the most used documents on concrete technology. It includes the 2008 version of ACI’s Building Code for Structural Concrete (318-08) and Commentary (318R-08).
The Most-Used Documents on Concrete Technology
An encyclopedia of concrete technology, the 2009 MCP has information needed by the engineer, architect, contractor, concrete/concrete product producer. . . Everyone involved in the design and use of concrete.
- Design of reinforced concrete and masonry structures
- Design and construction of floors on grade, pavements, and parking lots
- Specification writing
- Concrete mixture proportioning
- Concrete mixing, transporting, and placing
- Hot- and cold-weather concreting
- Inspection and testing
- Construction tolerances
- Repair, Renovation, and Rehabilitation
- Part 1: Committee Documents 117 - 224
- Part 2: Committee Documents 225 - 315
- Part 3: Committee Documents 318 - 347
- Part 4: Committee Documents 349 - 360
- Part 5: Committee Documents 362 - 503
- Part 6: Committee Documents 506 - 555 plus ITG T1.2-03, ITG 3-04, ITG 4.2R-06, ITG 4.3R-07, ITG 5.1-07