ACCA - Manual Q - Low Pressure, Low Velocity Duct System Design for correct fan performance!
Manual Q is your one-stop
reference book on the low-pressure, low-velocity systems used in small and
mid-size commercial buildings. Manual Q gives you time-saving “quick”
fitting loss tables, as well as a complete set of fitting loss tables compiled
from the ASHRAE and SMACNA handbooks. 316 pp.
- Performance characteristics of fans, duct systems, air-side devices, and duct system materials
- Fan inlet and fan discharge losses
- Duct sizing methods, including a comprehensive treatment of the equal friction duct sizing method
- Examples of how to design constant volume, variable volume, rooftop multi-zone, and VVT duct systems
- Exhaust equipment and exhaust duct systems
- Building pressure control, ventilation, and air balance
- Fittings and hardware for adjustment, test, and balance work
- Duct system efficiency, conduction losses and duct leakage