The updated 4th Edition of A Guide To Successful Construction!
The 4th edition of A Guide To Successful Construction gives contractors the information that they need in order to protect themselves and their company at each critical stage of the construction process. This much-needed guide shows users how to avoid lawsuits and other problems by explaining exactly what the contractors and architects roles are during the construction phases of a project. The text also provides coverage of the responsibilities of developers, owners and construction attorneys.
- The New AIA Forms are explained in detail
- Written by a professional, Arthur F. O’Leary, FAIA
- A “Complete” book for the professional
- Perfect for Architects, Engineers, Lawyers, Contractors, & Facility Managers
The Indispensable On-The-Job Reference:
- Helps with selecting a contractor
- Reveals the most advantageous bidding practices
- Shows you how to ensure that shop drawings comply with contractual requirements
- Includes step-by-step procedures for resolving conflicts and handling the threat of legal action