30 Ways to Have Some Computer-Controlled Evil Fun!
This wickedly inventive guide shows you how to program and build a variety of projects with the Arduino microcontroller development system. Covering Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms, 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius gets you up to speed with the simplified C programming you need to know—no prior programming experience necessary!
Using easy-to-find components and equipment, this do-it-yourself book explains how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create fiendishly fun projects. The only limit is your imagination! 208 pp.
30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor—all required parts are listed along with sources
Build these and other devious devices:
- Morse code translator
- High-powered strobe light
- Seasonal affective disorder light
- LED dice
- Keypad security code
- Pulse rate monitor
- USB temperature logger
- Light harp
- LCD thermostat
- Computer-controlled fan
- Servo-controlled laser
- Lie detector
- Magnetic door lock
- Infrared remote