Buy the 2018 International Fuel Gas Code today!
Introducing the 2018 International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC) from the International Code Council and the American Gas Association!
This is the fully up-to-date code book for designing and installing fuel gas systems and gas fire appliances. These codes apply to all occupancies and include one and two family townhouses and dwellings. The IFGC establishes the minimum safety levels and protects life and property from potential dangers related to the storage, distribution, and usage of fuel gases.
Inside you will find many changes. These include:
- Schedule 10 steel pipe is now allowed
- Arc-resistant CSST products are now recognized in a new section
- Plastic vent pipe material now must be labeled as complying with the standards for the specific pipe material
- And much more!
Table of Contents:
Effective Use of the International Fuel Gas Code
Chapter 1 - Scope and Administration
Chapter 2 - Definitions
Chapter 3 - General Regulations
Chapter 4 - Gas Piping Installations
Chapter 5 - Chimneys and Vents
Chapter 6 - Specific Appliances
Chapter 7 - Gaseous Hydrogen Systems
IFGC/IFGS Chapter 8 Referenced Standards
- Sizing and Capacities of Gas Piping
- Sizing of Venting Systems Serving Appliances Equipped with Draft Hoods, Category I Appliances and Appliances Listed for Use with Type B Vents
- Exit Terminals of Mechanical Draft and Direct-Vent Venting Systems
- Recommended Procedure for Safety Inspection of an Existing Appliance Installation
About the American Gas Association (AGA):
The American Gas Association was founded in 1918. The AGA is committed to making sure that American has clean and affordable natural gas for its energy needs. Currently they represent more than 200 local energy companies throughout the United States. The AGA develops standards to help enhance the safe delivery of natural gas to customers.
Buy your copy of the softcover version of the 2018 International Fuel Gas Code today!
You can also purchase the loose leaf version by clicking here.