The new 2017 Edition of RSMeans Building Construction Cost Data!
2017 RSMeans Building Construction Cost Data contains the information and know-how need to deliver more accurate construction cost estimates.
The 75th edition of this bestselling cost guide has been updated and expanded to:
- Provide information needed to estimate projects with confidence and accuracy
- Improve project planning and budgeting
- Reduce risk
- Access detailed construction costs arranged in CSI MasterFormat
- Leverage the resources available in the book’s reference section to construct winning estimates
- More than 24,000 unit costs for building components
- Equipment rental costs
- Crew sizes, labor hours and labor rates
- Square foot costs
- Reference section with more than 90 reference tables, estimating aids and technical data
- City Cost Indexes for more than 900 locations in the US and selected locations in Canada
If you need a reliable, accurate cost database for estimating in 2017, this book should be your guide.