Stay up-to-code with residential buildings in Los Angeles!
You need to be sure that your Title 24 Part 2.5 California Residential Code is up-to-date (and up-to-city) in the City of Los Angeles. When you are designing, building, or modifying, (or anything-in-between) any residential structures at Los Angeles, be sure to have a copy of the 2017 City of Los Angeles Residential Code Amendments. Do not go to your desk or the field without this essential item.
With the 2017 Los Angeles Amendments combined with the 2016 Title 24 California Residential Code you will you be completely current on topics such as:
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Building planning
- Fire resistant construction
- Light, ventilation, and heating
- Toilet bath and shower spaces
- Glazing, garages, and carports
- Emergency escape, rescue openings, and means of egress
- Guards and window fall protection
- Automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Foam plastic and mezzanines
- Protection of wood and wood-based products against decay
- Projection against subterranean termites
- Accessibility, elevators, and platform lifts
- Floor resistant construction and storm shelters
- Solar energy systems and energy conservation
- Swimming pools, spas, and hot tubs
- Construction waste reduction, disposal, and recycling
- Foundation, retaining walls, and foundation drainage
- Foundation waterproofing and dampproofing
- General floor information
- Wood floor framing and floor sheathing
- Pressure preservative treated wood floors
- Cold-formed steel floor framing
- Concrete floors and exterior decks
- Wall construction and wood wall framing
- Cold-formed steel wall framing
- Particle board wall construction
- Roof-ceiling construction
- Solar photovoltaic panels/modules
- Chimneys and fireplaces
- And much, much more!
About the 2016 California Residential Code:
The California Residential Code (CRC) has the codes for constructing one story and two story residential structures that are three stories or fewer. The code fully integrates the 2015 International Residential Code, specifically Chapters Two to Ten.
Be sure you have your copy of the 2017 Los Angeles Residential Code Amendments for the complete California Residential Code in Los Angeles!