The complete set for building in Los Angeles!
If you are designing or constructing buildings and structures at the City of Los Angeles, California, you need to turn to the brand new 2017 City of Los Angeles Building Code (Complete Two Volume Set)!
This definitive guide is essential to the completion of your built structures at Los Angeles. This bundle from the International Code Council includes the complete 2016 Title 24, Part 2, California Building Code, Volume 1 and Volume 2. In addition, this code pack also includes the 2017 City of Los Angeles Building Code Amendment pages. Moreover, these codes are derived from the 2015 International Building Code from the International Code Council – the authoritative source.
These codes contain the requirements you need to know when you are building, designing, and maintaining the built structures in LA. They relate to life, fire, and structural safety. As well as access compliance.
Here is what you will find in the 2017 City of Los Angeles Amendments:
- Information on replacement, retention, and extension of original materials and the use of original methods of construction.
- Building and structure maintenance
- Existing structural elements carrying lateral load
- Unreinforced Masonry (URM) Buildings
- Structural analysis
- When a change of occupancy results in a structure being reclassified to a higher risk or category
- Change of occupancy ranging from existing commercial buildings, industrial buildings to residential buildings
- Building conformance in the City of Los Angeles
- And much more!
All your projects submitted after January 1, 2017, MUST comply with the 2017 City of Los Angeles Codes. Do not get behind. Whether you are a builder, designer, code official, building official, or someone who does anything in between in Los Angeles, it is in your best interest to get a copy of this complete bundle. Buy the 2017 City of Los Angeles Building Code (Complete Two Volume Set) right now!