Available July 2016. Order now to receive your copy as soon as it is released. This two-volume looseleaf set contains the full text of the 2015 International Building Code, with all of the latest California additions and changes clearly highlighted in place.
The 2016 California Building Code, Title 24 Part 2 is based on the 2015 International Building Code. It covers:
- Detailed requirements on use and occupancy
- General building heights and areas
- Fire and smoke protection features
- Materials and construction methods for exterior wildfire exposure
- Interior finishes
- Energy efficiency
- Roof assemblies and rooftop structures
- Exterior walls
- Structural design
- Structural tests and special inspections
- Soils and foundations
- Concrete, aluminum, masonry and steel
- Wood, glass, glazing, gypsum board and plaster
- Existing structures
- Safeguards during construction
... and much more, including appendices covering rodent proofing, flood resistant construction, signs, patio covers, PLUS the full text of the California Existing Building Code and the California Historical Building Code.
Included is a free subscription service for all state updates and supplements. Effective Date: January 1, 2017.