Available July 2016. Order now to receive your copy as soon as it is released. All the regulations governing the administration and enforcement of the California Code of Regulations, Title 24, which governs the design and construction of all buildings and facilities throughout California.
This document is the 1st of 12 parts of the official compilation and publication of the California Code of Regulations, Title 24, which is revised and updated every three years.
The Administrative section shows how to determine which sections have been changed or updated, how to use the California Matrix Adoption Tables, and the administrative regulations of the California Building Standards Commission. Additional coverage includes:
- Administrative regulations for the Department of Housing and Community Development
- Administrative regulations for the Office of the State Fire Marshal
- Administrative regulations for the Division of the State Architect - Structural Safety
- Access to public buildings by persons with disabilities
- Seismic evaluation procedures for hospital buildings
- Safety standards for health facilities