The latest International Fire Code covers includes regulations governing the safeguarding of life and property from all types of fire and explosion hazards
The 2015 ICC International Fire Code covers a wide range of topics and includes regulations governing the safeguarding of life and property from all types of fire and explosion hazards. The code covers fire safety requirements for new and existing buildings.
Changes to the 2015 IFC include:
- Decorative material requirements were revised
- Mechanical smoke removal requirements have been revised and clarified
- CO alarm requirements have been heavily revised
- Educational occupancies were added as regulated occupancies
- Limited area sprinklers requirements were revised to be more comprehensive
Avoid violations and pass inspections. Order your 2015 International Fire Code today!