The 12th Edition of the AGS has more than 8,000 architectural illustrations!
2015 Architectural Graphic Standards (AGS), 12th Edition has been the premier text for almost 75 years serving as the perfect resource for architects with any questions about their trade. Featuring more than 8000 architectural illustrations and drawings that include referenced drawings and constructible architectural details, this comprehensive resource provides users with a wealth of information that ranges from site excavation to structures to roofs. Also serving as a graphic reference for highly visual professionals, the new edition of the book has been substantially revised to be even more relevant to design professionals working in the industry today.
This massive text also includes information on sustainable building designs and constructions, as well as extensive updates and additions throughout in order to reflect the current state of building design. Professionals will find a wide range of fields that will benefit from this invaluable reference, including engineers, estimators, contractors, architects, drafters, planters, code officials, interior designers, building owners, facility space planners, librarians, educators and attorneys. 1,060 pp.
- Entirely new, innovative design and look that includes a modern page layout, new typeface and bold second color.
- Revamped organization – a completely new organization structure that applies to the UniFormat classification system to organize content by function rather than material or product.
- Expanded and updated coverage of universal, inclusive and accessible design strategies.
- Environmentally sensitive and sustainable design is presented throughout the text in order to include recyclability, green materials and LEEDS standards.
- A contemporary, bold new package that is as impressive when closed as it is when open. This 12th edition features a metal plate set in a black, sleek cloth cover.
- Ribbon Markers are included as convenient and helpful way to mark useful material within the text.
All New Material:
- New building systems, structural technologies and materials.
- Emphasis on green materials, sustainable construction, recyclability and LEEDS standards.
- Updated and expanded coverage on accessible, universal and inclusive design strategies.
- Computing technologies that include CAD/CAM and BIM.
- New standards for disseminating, conducting and applying architectural research.