Get up-to-code and boost productivity with the time- and money-saving 2014 National Electrical Code Handbook!
National Electrical Code Handbook 2014 Edition is a one-stop source for information on the 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC)(NFPA 70):
- Complete 2014 NEC text for convenient reference
- Explanations from experts involved with NEC development
- First-time commentary on four new articles that expand NEC coverage to address industry needs
- Commentary on important changes involving AFCIs and GFCIs, electrical worker safety, and green energy systems
- Full-color photos and visuals such as schematics, floor plans, flow charts, and cross-sectional graphics
- Extracted data from other NFPA documents and UL White Book
The book was written by experts at the center of the NEC development process and is loaded with essential information about application of the 2014 NEC.
Revised NEC text is highlighted in yellow to make changes stand out. Commentary and examples are printed in blue. Vertical rules alert readers to new articles, figures and tables; and bullets signal deletions.