Get up-to-code and boost productivity with the time- and money-saving 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook!
Keep up to date and in the lead with the latest electrical knowledge and support offered in the 2011 National Electrical Code Handbook from NFPA, the NEC source.
The new, completely updated 2011 NEC Handbook from NFPA is the valuable resource you need to help you stay completely informed and up to code. Offering practical solutions and Code rationale, and packed with a handful of one-of-a-kind features, the handbook will ensure that you have the knowledge you need to comply with the new NEC, avoid violations, and keep installations on time and on budget.
The 2011 NEC includes:
- Full 2011 NEC text—no other electrical reference has it!
- Expert commentary with coverage of changes in the 2011 NEC’s requirements, including new rules focused on workplace safety
- First-time commentary for new articles addressing green technologies, alternate energy, high-voltage installations, and other emerging issues
- 500+ full-color graphics, diagrams, photos, tables, and charts not in the Code
- Visual cues help you quickly identify Code changes. Revised NEC text is shaded tan, while vertical rules and change dots alert you to major additions—just like in the NEC.
- Commentary is shaded in blue so it’s easily distinguished from mandatory provisions.
Order the completely revised and updated 2011 NEC Handbook today!
Act now to ensure you’re prepared with the most comprehensive information about electrical safety in the new 2011 NEC Handbook. (Hardbound, Approx. 1,440 pp., 2011)