The 2006 IBC Structural/Seismic Design Manual is an invaluable reference!
This invaluable resource provides a step-by-step approach to applying the structural provisions of the 2006 International Building Code. Utilized by structural and civil engineers, architects, code officials and students, the comprehensive guide contains many examples covering a large variety of problems addressing both structural and seismic issues. 355 pp.
It contains examples covering a broad base of problems addressing both structural and seismic issues:
- Example 1A: Wood Light-frame Residence
- Example 1B: Wood Light-frame Residence
- Example 2: Wood Light-frame Three-story Structure
- Example 3: Cold-formed Steel Light-frame Three-story Structure
- Example 4: Masonry Shear Wall Building
- Example 5: Tilt-up Building
- Example 6: Tilt-up Wall Panel with Openings
- Example 7: Wind Load Examples