990 Park Center Drive, Suite E
Vista, CA 92081-8352
Phone Number: 760-734-1113
Fax Number: 760-734-1540
Toll Free Number: 888-264-2665
Toll Free Fax Number:
2007 Architectural Graphic Standards (AGS) 4.0 CD-ROM
Item #: 9780470043233
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Your Price: $375.00
The 11th Edition of the AGS is also available on CD-ROM!
Frequently referred to as the architect's bible, the 2007 Architectural Graphic Standards (AGS) Book/CD-ROM Set is an indispensible reference, and has been the first resource of choice for architects since its initial publication in 1932. Containing more than 8000 architectural illustrations, this comprehensive resource also includes both reference drawings and pinched workable architectural details. All of the drawings are now constructed to scale for use with the current version of AutoCAD. This text is 1100 pages.
This book an excellent, easily accessible graphic reference for highly visual professionals. This commemorative 11th edition is the most significant and thorough revision of the text in a generation, and features:
- An entirely innovative, new look and design that includes modern page layout, new typeface and bold second color.
- Better organized to give you a completely new charger that applies to the UniFormat classification system in order to organize content by function rather than material or product.
- Updated and expanded coverage of inclusive, universal and accessible design strategies.
- Environmentally sensitive and sustainable design is presented throughout the book and woven to include green materials, LEEDS standards and recyclability.
- A contemporary, bold new packaging impressive features and a black cloth cover.
- Ribbon markers included as a convenient and helpful way for users to mark their favorite portions of the text as well as used spots in the book.
Thoroughly edited and reviewed by hundreds of building science experts as well as experienced architects, new material includes:
- New structural technologies, materials and building systems.
- Emphasis on sustainable construction, LEED standards, green materials and recyclability.
- Updated and expanded coverage for universal, inclusive and accessible design strategies.
- Computing technologies to include Building Information Modeling and CAD/CAM.
- New information for regional and international variations.
- Accessibility requirements are keyed throughout the text.
- New standards for disseminating, conducting and applying architectural research.