The updated 2nd Edition of Power Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting
The new edition of Power Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting covers the fundamentals of power generation, monitoring, distribution, quality, and troubleshooting. On-line and portable power monitoring and testing concepts are also detailed throughout the text. Power quality measurements are introduced with common applications. Factoids are given throughout the chapters that relate to test instrument applications, power quality principles, troubleshooting tips, and selected chapter content. Power Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting is authorized by the Fluke Corporation, and Fluke test instruments are depicted throughout the text. This text is 218 pages.
Power Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting, 2nd Edition has expanded withnew content that includes the following:
- Illustrations and photos that depict new equipment and technology.
- Personal protective equipment based on requirements specified in National Fire Protection Association standard NFPA 70E, Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
- Procedures for single phasing measurement, phase unbalance measurement three phase measurement, phase sequence measurement, and motor rotation measurement.
- Production and Usage of Electricity
- Voltage and Current Measurements
- Power Characteristics
- Power Quality Problems
- Power Measurements
- Effects of Poor Power Quality
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Building Distribution Systems
- Power Conditioning and Protection