Updated for 2008 the Master Electrician Electrical Exam Software
The Master Electrician Electrical Exam Software is a vital program that makes it easy to study for a licensing exam. The software comes complete with both a study mode and a test mode that ensures you learn and retain the information. Choose from three complete, 80-question practice exams with multiple choice, true or false. You’ll also benefit from a 50-question Transformer Exam (Article 450) and a bonus 50-question Electrical Theory exam. The software will analyze and score the test results, and the questions are also randomized each time you take the tests so that you can practice as often as you need to.
The Master Electrician Electrical Exam Software will help you:
- Discover your exact strengths and weaknesses.
- Focus only areas where you need improvement.
- Study anytime, anywhere and at your own pace.
- Practice with authentic, real-world questions.
- Become 100% confident you will pass your license exam.
- Become an expert at managing time.
- Learn to find the answers with amazing speed.
- Learn reliable and repeatable techniques for answering question.
Use the program’s Test Mode to find out what you already know and what you don’t. Then use Study Mode to drill down only on the areas where you are weak.
Tests are timed and graded, and your results are analyzed for areas for improvement. You can print tests and test results for take-away study. Test questions are randomized each time so you can practice over and over.
In Study mode you get unlimited time to take tests. The program also gives you a hint when you get stuck and shows the step-by-step solution to every question.
- Microsoft Windows 98 SP2, 2000, NT, XP,and both 32- AND 64-bit versions of Vista and Windows 7.
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 60 MB of free hard disk space
Note: Not compatible with Macintosh PC.