This reference addresses every step of the bidding process.
The DeWalt Plumbing Estimating Professional Reference helps every plumber address each step of the bidding process. This guide is designed to provide plumbing professionals with the knowledge and tools in order to make successful bids within the industry. This book is the perfect pocket guide for on-the-job success. The DeWalt plumbing estimating professional reference addresses everything from preparing proposals to making accurate estimates of supplies and man-hours. The book also helps plumber in reviewing contracts and finalizing deals. The text contains takeoff checklists, estimation forms and other on-site worksheets giving it value as a reference tool for any plumbing contractor in the industry. The text can be used on the job site or in an office for making decisions and quick calculations. The text has over 350 pages of estimating charts, reference materials and worksheets. The tips provided give practical advice for handling various estimation scenarios as well as keeping current and up-to-date with industry codes and standards. The cover of the text is tear resistant and water and oil resistant to keep it in good shape on the job or in a shop. The text can conveniently fit into any top pocket or toolbox and is ideal for carrying along on the job.
- over 350 pages of estimating charts, worksheets, and reference material
- Getting the Job? tips provide practical advice for handling various estimating scenarios
- completely current and up-to-date with industry standards
- special cover material is flexible, tear-resistant, and water- and oil-resistant for ease of use in the shop or on the job
- exclusive super-strong binding allows the books to lay flat when opened while keeping the pages securely intact
- large and easy-to-read text makes finding information a breeze
- conveniently fits into any pocket or toolbox for the ideal carry-along