This is a must have text for any California contractor
If you’re a California contractor, you need to be good at drafting California construction contracts. Don’t let others stack the deck against you. Control the contract and you control the bottom line – the profit built into every job. When you deliver a bid, deliver a perfectly-crafted, custom contract ready for signature. Best of all, you’ll be confident the contract protects your interest and includes all disclosures required by California and federal law.
No legal background required. Just answer interview questions to prepare contracts that fit your jobs precisely – anything from a small home repair project to a shopping center or industrial building. 324 pp.
- The California Construction Contract Writer disc.
- Instructions for installing and using California CCW.
- Sixteen printed forms ready to copy and use on your jobs.
- A summary of important features in each of the 16 forms.
- The 16 sample forms ready to install to your computer.
Friends and associates will want to borrow this book to practice drafting contracts of their own. But keep the book handy when activating the software.