Find out what BIM is all about with this helpful text
Building Information Modeling provides users with an in-depth explanation of BIM concepts, tools and techniques, and contains more than 200 photos, diagrams, charts and details of the BIM process. This book is designed to dramatically improve the coordination, communication and planning of construction projects, serving to reduce risks, costs and errors. 270 pp.
- An in-depth explanation of BIM concepts, tools and techniques.
- Guidance on applying BIM to retrofit and new construction projects.
- More than 200 photos, diagrams, charts and details of the BIM process.
- Detailed case studies.
Inside this Comprehensive Guide to BIM Technology
- The Setting for BIM
- Current Practice
- Legal Considerations Building Information Modeling:
- BIM Concepts
- BIM Planning
- BIM Implementation Software Tools:
- Modeling Tools
- Model Production
- Model Analysis
- Specific SoftwareOptions Learning BIM:
- Learning Methods
- Skill Sets
- The Learners Case Studies
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. Background
- Chapter 2. Building Information Modeling
- Chapter 3. Software Tools
- Chapter 4. Learning BIM
- Chapter 5. Case Studies