ASE Test Preparation guide for Automatic Transmission/Transaxle repair
The Motor Age Self-Study Guide for the A2 Automatic Transmission/Transaxle
ASE Test contains:
- Tips on preparing for and taking the ASE test.
- The A2 ASE Test Task List, which lists the knowledge that a technician must have to pass the A2 ASE test.
- Extensive Automatic Transmission/Transaxle diagnostic information, including transmission symptom descriptions and their causes, as well as complete hydraulic and electronic testing procedures, with the interpretation of test results.
- Extensive Automatic Transmission/Transaxle repair information, including detailed in-vehicle and off-vehicle transmission disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, adjustment and assembly procedures.
- A Practice Test, with all questions written in the ASE style. The answers to the Practice Test questions contain thorough explanations for each answer.
- A comprehensive Glossary, including all automatic transmission/transaxle-related terms used in the Study Guide.
In addition to the easy-to-read text, the Motor Age A2 Automatic
Transmission/Transaxle Self-Study Guide contains dozens of useful illustrations,
and like all Motor Age Self-Study Guides, it is spiral bound, which allows the
pages to lie flat for ease of use. You’ll also find the Motor Age A2 Automatic
Transmission/Transaxle Self-Study Guide to be a handy reference manual that you
can use on the job after you’ve taken the ASE test.