Mastering the NEC 2011 - Residential Service Calculations DVD can be used to train and re-train electrical staff!
The fourth informative DVD in the 2011 Mastering the NEC series is Residential Service Calculations, and the information has been revised and updated to reflect NEC code requirements that have changed. The subject is taught by Mark Shapiro, and the DVD is an invaluable learning tool for electrical professionals of all types.
Topics covered in the Residential Service Calculations DVD:
- Introduction, Article 220
- Basic Rules
- Optional Calculation Method for Single Family Dwellings
- Household Electric Ranges
- Calculating Service Sizes for Apartment Buildings
- Load Calculations for Single Family Dwellings
- Optional Calculations for Multi Family Dwellings