Mastering the NEC DVDs can be used to train and re-train electrical staff!
The 2011 Mastering the NEC series of DVDs are invaluable learning tools. The eleventh DVD in the series covers the subject of Motor Circuits: Understanding Article 430. This vital DVD has been revised and updated with the National Electrical Code requirements that have changed.
Topics covered in the Motor Circuits: Understanding Article 430 DVD:
- Motor Nameplates
- Motor Circuits
- Article 430 - Overview of Parts & Tables
- Part 2 - Motor Circuit Conductors
- Part 3 - Overload Protection
- Part 4 - Motor Branch Circuit, Short-Circuit & GFP
- Part 5 - Motor Feeder
- Part 6 - Control Circuits
- Part 7 - Motor Controllers
- Part 9 - Disconnecting Means
- Motor Circuit Calculations