The newly updated 2013 Edition of RS Means - Mechanical Cost Data
Item #: 9781936335688
Author: RS Means Publisher: RS Means Manufacturer: RS Means Manufacturer Item #: 9781936335688 Format: Paperback
Construction Book Express and our suppliers are dedicated to providing quality products to our customers. We stand behind our commitment to quality with a satisfaction guarantee on every purchase*. If, for any reason, a customer is not satisfied with a product, they may return it within 30 days of the date purchased for a refund of the purchase price of the product(s). Returned merchandise must be in its original box, in new condition and include all instructions, and the invoice or packing slip.
*Exceptions: Videos/DVDs, audiotapes and software products (once opened), forms, documents, reports and downloads are not returnable.
Ready to take control of your next project and ensure you’ll turn a profit? This expert reference guide gives you materials, equipment, and labor costs to develop reliable cost estimates for even the most complex mechanical construction projects.
- Perform feasibility studies – make accurate price comparisons between various mechanical components or entire systems
- Access labor cost data – use the detailed labor cost, equipment, and productivity information for project scheduling purposes
- Analyze costs – this guide serves multiple functions: designing, estimating, and validating; and helps you compare project costs in clear, easy-to-use terms
What you’ll find inside: - Thousands of unit and assemblies costs for almost every mechanical need
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Equipment rental costs
- Crew sizes, labor hours, and labor rates
- Detailed reference information
- Square foot costs