The new RS Means Electrical Cost Data has been updated for 2013
Item #: 9781936335589
Author: RS Means Publisher: RS Means Manufacturer: RS Means Manufacturer Item #: 60032 Format: Paperback
Construction Book Express and our suppliers are dedicated to providing quality products to our customers. We stand behind our commitment to quality with a satisfaction guarantee on every purchase*. If, for any reason, a customer is not satisfied with a product, they may return it within 30 days of the date purchased for a refund of the purchase price of the product(s). Returned merchandise must be in its original box, in new condition and include all instructions, and the invoice or packing slip.
*Exceptions: Videos/DVDs, audiotapes and software products (once opened), forms, documents, reports and downloads are not returnable.
Want to simplify the process of estimating electrical construction projects? This versatile reference guide gives you the most up-to-date cost information available to tackle any kind of electrical estimate. Improve your estimates with this all-inclusive guide including:
- Resources for all types of estimators including designers, engineers, and contractors
- Cost-saving tips and ideas
- Cost recommendations for both designing and planning electrical work
- Comprehensive cost entries – from high-voltage transmission lines to residential wiring
What you’ll find inside: - Over 13,000 completely updated cost entries covering the latest products, materials, and electrical construction methods including energy-saving light fixtures and devices, photovoltaics, and mass notification systems
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations, so you can easily customize costs to your location
- Equipment rental costs
- Crew sizes, labor hours, and labor rates
- Detailed reference information
- Square foot costs