Construction Book Express and our suppliers are dedicated to providing quality products to our customers. We stand behind our commitment to quality with a satisfaction guarantee on every purchase*. If, for any reason, a customer is not satisfied with a product, they may return it within 30 days of the date purchased for a refund of the purchase price of the product(s). Returned merchandise must be in its original box, in new condition and include all instructions, and the invoice or packing slip.
*Exceptions: Videos/DVDs, audiotapes and software products (once opened), forms, documents, reports and downloads are not returnable.
This sixth edition of One- and Two-Family Dwelling Electrical Systems meticulously presents accurate and thorough information from all aspects of wiring such as: branch-circuits and grounding and bonding requirements; services, feeders and overcurrent protection; wiring methods to luminaires and receptacles; and appliances to air conditioning and heat pumps. The book also covers swimming pools and outbuildings, special systems and existing installations. The text is cross referenced between the National Electrical Code and the International Residential Code. 460 pp.
Table of Contents:
1. General Requirements
2. Branch-Circuit, Feeder and Service Calculations
3. Installations and Inspections of Services
4. Service Grounding and Bonding Requirements
5. Cabinets and Meter Socket Enclosures
6. Feeders and Overcurrent Protection
7. Power and Lighting Distribution
8. Outlet Devices, Pull and Junction Boxes, Conduit Bodies and Fittings
9. Requirements for Luminaires (lighting fixtures), Receptacles and Switches
10. Requirements for Appliances
11. Fixed Electric Space-Heating Installations
12. Air-Conditioning Equipment Installations
13. Swimming Pools and Other Similar Installations
14. Branch Circuits and Feeders Run to Accessory Buildings
15. Existing Electrical Installations and Wiring
16. Special Systems, Low Voltage and Limited Energy Systems
17. Introduction to the Codes - Overview of Dwelling Electrical Requirements
One and Two-Family Dwelling Electrical Systems, 6th Edition