Hawaii Roofing Contractor
Sample Questions for the Hawaii Roofing Contractors Exam
What are the two common materials that are used for open valley flashing?
- Strip asphalt shingles and metal
- Masonry and roll roofing
- Roll roofing and metal
- Shingles and asphalt cement
How are metal roofs attached to the home?
- Nails, screws, or clips
- Mortar and elastic asphalt cement
- Battens and wire ties
- Copper nails, wire ties, and mortar
When installing a clay tile roof, what is the typical number of fasteners per tile used?
- 5 or 6
- 1 or 2
With PVC and EPDM, metal counter flashings are sometimes replaced with metal bars called ___________.
- Termination bars or clamping bars
- Metal counter bars
- Replacement fastening bars
- Batten bars and space bars
What are aggregate-surfaced roofing, smooth-surface roofing, and mineral-surfaced roofing?
- Types of tile roofing
- Types of elastomeric roofing
- Types of industrial roofing
- Types of built-up roofing
Answers: Click Here to show the answers.