B1022007 is a replacement form for B1411997 Part 1. Used as a standard form of agreement between the owner and the architect, B1022007 contains terms and conditions as well as the details for compensation.
A scope of Architect’s services must be inserted in Article 1 or attached as an exhibit. This separation is intended to allow users the freedom to append alternative scopes of services.
The following AIA standard forms may be paired with B1022007:
- B203-2007, Site Evaluation and Planning
- B204-2007, Value Analysis
- B205-2007, Historic Preservation
- B206-2007, Security Evaluation and Planning
- B209-2007, Construction Contract Administration
- B210-2007, Facility Support Services
- B211-2007, Commissioning
- B214-2007, Leed® Certification
- B252-2007, Architectural Interior Design
- B253-2007, Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment Design.
Please note that in order to preserve document authenticity, Construction Book Express does not offer downloadable AIA forms. Construction Book Express will ship original paper AIA documents only.
AIA Contract Documents® and the content therein are copyrighted works owned by American Institute of Architects. AIA Contract Documents® are protected by U.S. Copyright Law and International Treaties. Unauthorized reproduction, display or distribution of an AIA Contract Document, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. AIA Contract Documents® are licensed for one time use only and may not be reproduced prior to its completion.
AIA, The American Institute of Architects and the AIA emblem are registered trademarks owned by the American Institute of Architects.
Note: AIA Documents are Non-Returnable