If your computer has Windows and a CD-ROM drive, CD Estimator puts at your fingertips 85,000 construction costs for new construction, home improvement, remodeling, renovation & insurance repair, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, painting and concrete & masonry and earthwork and heavy equipment.
You'll also have the National Estimator program – a stand-alone estimating program for Windows that Remodeling magazine calls a "computer wiz." To help you create professional-looking estimates, the disk includes over 40 construction estimating and bidding forms in a format that's perfect for nearly any word processing or spreadsheet program for Windows. And to top it off, a 70-minute interactive video teaches you how to use this CD-ROM to estimate construction costs.
Contains the complete databases of:
- Job Cost Wizard – turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
- 2012 National Construction Estimator
- 2012 National Concrete & Masonry Estimator
- 2012 National Earthwork & Heavy Equipment Estimator
- 2012 National Electrical Estimator
- 2012 National Framing and Finish Carpentry Estimator
- 2012 National Home Improvement Estimator
- 2012 National Painting Cost Estimator
- 2012 National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator
- 2012 National Repair & Remodeling Estimator
- 2012 National Renovation and Insurance Repair Estimator
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2012. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.