Purchase the 2007 Architectural Graphic Standards as a set and save!
The 2007 Architectural Graphic Standards (AGS) Book/CD-ROM Set has been an invaluable reference since 1932, and is frequently referred to as the architect's bible. An excellent, easily accessible graphic reference for highly visual professionals, this text contains a wealth of information on site excavation and building design, and includes more than 8000 architectural illustrations, reference drawings and pinched workable architectural details.
To celebrate 75 years as a cornerstone of the industry, this commemorative 11th edition has been substantially revised to give even more relevance to today's design professionals. Thoroughly edited and reviewed by hundreds of building science experts as well as experienced architects, this book features:
- An entirely innovative, new look and design that includes modern page layout, new typeface and bold second color.
- Better organized to give you a completely new charger that applies to the UniFormat classification system in order to organize content by function rather than material or product.
- Updated and expanded coverage of inclusive, universal and accessible design strategies.
- Environmentally sensitive and sustainable design is presented throughout the book and woven to include green materials, LEEDS standards and recyclability.
- A contemporary, bold new packaging impressive features and a black cloth cover.
- Ribbon markers included as a convenient and helpful way for users to mark their favorite portions of the text as well as used spots in the book.
This text continues to be one of the industry's leading, easily accessible graphic references for highly visual professionals. All of the drawings are now constructed to scale for use with the current version of AutoCAD. This massive, 1100 page text contains the following all new material:
- New structural technologies, materials and building systems.
- Emphasis on sustainable construction, LEED standards, green materials and recyclability.
- Updated and expanded coverage for universal, inclusive and accessible design strategies.
- Computing technologies to include Building Information Modeling and CAD/CAM.
- New information for regional and international variations.
- Accessibility requirements are keyed throughout the text.
- New standards for disseminating, conducting and applying architectural research.